30% Summer 17 - exchanges accepted. You will receive a paypal invoice for $8 postage fee via email for any exchanges requested on items ordered during our 30% Summer 17 sale. Email email@example.com for further information.
Camp Cove Swim understands that purchasing online can be daunting for those who like to try before you buy. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase we do accept exchanges for change of mind within 10 business days of purchasing. Unfortunately, we do not accept refunds for a change of mind. Camp Cove Swim takes great care to ensure the highest standard of quality in everything we do and produce. In the unlikely event that your swimsuit is faulty or damaged you may be entitled to a replacement or refund. Please review the below conditions:
To request an exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will then issue with a return address to post it to (sorry we do not cover the postage costs of returning an item). Once we receive the bikini your new one will be on its way-you will be contacted via email once your exchange has been sent.
- Please do not remove the hygiene sticker in the crotch of the swimsuit. If the sticker has been removed, we will not be able to except your return.
- Due to health regulations; garments that are soiled, marked, worn, damaged or laundered will not be accepted (even if they are faulty)
- You can return an item for an exchange within 14 days of receiving your original order. (may or may not include sale items).
- We do not accept refunds
- Whether sale items can be returned for exchange will depend on the conditions of each individual sale. Please check sale marketing material for clarification. Usually if it is a clearance sale then there will be a 'no-return' policy (unless the item is faulty). If we are excepting returns (usually flash sales) any exchange will incur a $5 shipping fee. This is to help cover the costs of postage considering a discount was already provided.
- The item must be unworn and be returned in the same condition as received with any tags still attached
- We try hard to accept all returns. Returns to us don’t need to be in the original packaging. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- All goods will be inspected on return.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way. We advise to use trackable services as we cannot be held accountable for items that go missing in transit
- We are not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
- Make sure you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the items you are returning or obtain proof of posting. Again, we are not responsible for any items that go missing in transit when being returned.
- We do not cover the costs of returning an item
- All of our styles are handmade with care and are inspected before being shipped to ensure the highest quality garments are received. In the unlikely event that swimwear is faulty, you may return it within 30 days from the date of purchase. We will assess the fault upon return and reserve the right to repair or replace the item. If the item is no longer in stock, a full refund will be issued. We will not fix colour fading, burring or pulling, lack of elasticity, fabric deterioration and colour running. Please follow the care instructions on the label to ensure you do not encounter such problems and to prolong the life of your garment.
- Camp Cove Swim holds a no warranty policy.
- Due to different qualities in computer screens, some garments may appear slightly different shade than they actually are.