Madi Top - Aussie Map
The ‘Madi’ Top is tie front bikini top with thick shoulder straps and under bust band.
The 'Aussie Map' print features Indigenous traditional place names. We have referenced information for these place names from the following sources:
10% of profits from the sale of this print will be donated to The Healing Foundation. The Healing Foundation is a national Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisation that provides a platform to amplify the voices and lived experience of Stolen Generations survivors and their families. healingfoundation.org.au
- Fastens by bow tie at back
- Butter soft fabric
- Enclosed seams (for seam free look)
- Suitable for bigger busts. Medium Support
- Fabric provides 50+SPF protection
- Outer layer: 90% Polyester 10% Lycra
- Lining: 78% Recycled Polyamide 22% Elastane
- Made ethically in Jervis Bay, NSW, Australia
- Model wears size small
Sizing chart can be viewed here.
Got more questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org