Sister Recycled Bikini Top - Aussie Map
The Sister Top is a sports crop top style with Camp Cove Swim flair. It features a traditional sports top style front, with a cut out back with an adjustable bow.
The 'Aussie Map' print features Indigenous traditional place names. We have referenced information for these place names from the following sources:
10% of profits from the sale of this print will be donated to The Healing Foundation. The Healing Foundation is a national Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisation that provides a platform to amplify the voices and lived experience of Stolen Generations survivors and their families. healingfoundation.org.au
- Butter soft fabric
- Enclosed seams (for seam free look)
- Suitable for bigger busts (medium support)
- Fabric provides 50+SPF protection
- Outer layer: 73% Recycled Polyester 27% Elastane
- Lining: 78% Recycled Polyamide 22% Elastane
- No padding or underwire
- Can be worn reversed
- Made ethically in Jervis Bay, NSW, Australia
- Model wears size medium
Sizing chart can be viewed here.
Got more questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org