Sunday Bottom - Aussie Map
The ‘Sunday’ bottom is a low waist, tie side bikini bottom. It can be worn inside out to show lining colour (care label will be visible but can be cut down to be less visible when worn inside out).
The 'Aussie Map' print features Indigenous traditional place names. We have referenced information for these place names from the following sources:
10% of profits from the sale of this print will be donated to The Healing Foundation. The Healing Foundation is a national Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander organisation that provides a platform to amplify the voices and lived experience of Stolen Generations survivors and their families. healingfoundation.org.au
- Butter soft fabric
- Enclosed seams (for seam free look)
- Full coverage bum
- Fabric provides 50+SPF protection
- Outer layer: 73% Recycled Polyester 27% Elastane
- Lining: 78% Recycled Polyamide 22% Elastane
- Can be worn reversed (care label visible)
- Made ethically in Jervis Bay, NSW, Australia
- Model wears size medium
Sizing chart can be viewed here.
Got more questions? Email email@example.com